Welcome to my blog !

Hi Ho the merry o...

By 1/14/2005

It's yet another day of our annual spring cleaning...in parts. Mum has decided to clean the fridge out today. And I'm wet bcos I had to wash the seperators. I don't like being this wet and not had a shower. =P Anyway, today was a mix of good and bad news. Good: My CBM was up for bids. Bad: I was outbidded again. VERY good: The Moose has left NUS!! He's NEVER going to be in Singapore again!! He's NEVER going to teach me anymore!! Woot!!! Bad: My ISM topic sucks and I've got to reword it. Bad: Dr Graham revealed to me that I should not have gotten an A- for my last ISM because she didn't know the standard for ISM and she was too lax. *sigh*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com