Welcome to my blog !

Baileys snored

By 1/19/2005

Yes...this is one of the useless..."boh liao" entries. Baileys snored very very loudly last night. It was even louder than my dad!! Gosh...he sounded as if his nose was completely blocked and he was still trying to breathe through his nose. It wasn't even a stereo effect between him and my dad. The whole concert of snores came from Baileys! He even had different kind of snores. There was the light wheezing one...then there was the bass-like one...and lastly, there was the snorting kind. And he was so knocked out last night that he couldn't be bothered to jump onto my bed when I went to sleep. Hmmm...perhaps I should bring him out for longer walks...tire him out...then he won't be such an energizer doggy. =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com