Welcome to my blog !

Two Weeks After Parasite Cleansing

By 2/07/2016 , , , , ,

It has been 2 weeks since I started my parasite cleansing with Paraway Plus and the healing crisis is hitting me really bad.

As mentioned in last week's post, I developed a fever and a bad sore throat. It got so bad that I went to see the doctor last Wed and was put on a course of antibiotics, paracetamol and anti-inflammatory meds. I started feeling really good until day 10 of my cleanse where I had to up the number of pills from 2 to 5. On Day 10 itself, I started having a sore throat in the evening. On Day 11, I woke up with my throat more swollen and I even had a mild fever in the afternoon. This meant more paracetamol and anti-inflammatory meds going into my system. Moreover, I had such bad insomnia that I did not sleep till 6am the following morning. I was soon up 2 hours later and that's when I messaged Su Lee for advice.

This is the full symptoms of my healing crisis:

  • fever
  • sore throat
  • semi-blocked sinuses with drip back (probably causing the sore throat)
  • pimples
  • raised goose pimples on my arms
  • slight itching on my arms
  • thicker coating on my tongue
  • body aches
  • diarrhoea (only once)
Su Lee confirmed that it was a healing crisis and told me that if I stopped the cleanse for more than 3 days, I'll have to start from scratch all over again. Thus, I'm pressing on with loads of chlorophyll water as suggested by her. She also suggested taking probiotics as the released toxins may also cause an increase in bad bacteria in the gut so the probiotics will help combat this. Killing two birds with one stone, I mixed the chlorophyll powder with my yoghurt drink and had that for lunch since I wasn't up to swallowing any whole foods.

As per research online, Su Lee mentioned that a detox or cleansing healing crisis will cause underlying conditions to flare up more than before as they haven't really been cured. It's no wonder then that I have blocked sinuses and itching on the arms since I've had sinusitis and eczema since young. Since this is also my first proper cleansing, my body is probably not used to the sudden flood of endotoxins which explains how bad my symptoms are.

Trips to the loo have been some sort of exploration session for me as I tried to look for wriggly stuff or white things that resemble seeds. I 'complained' to Su Lee that I haven't seen any but now that I think about it, I did pass out some parasites. Instead of white ones, mine were dark brown ones! I did find them unusual and was wondering whether it was due to the spinach salad that I had the day before but then I went to do my research and I think its a type of rope worm. I did not take any photos of my stool (I think that's a little gross) but here's a photo that I found online which closely resembles what I saw in my toilet bowl.

On Day 13, I saw quite a few white things in my stool that resembled the size and shape of rice. I thought back to what I ate the previous day and the only thing that I could think that resembled that would be the brown rice that I ate plus okra. But okra seeds are smaller and rounder than those. Plus I've been eating brown rice for years and they've never come out whole like that. They didn't wriggle. Conclusion:  another type of parasite.

I'm hoping that I've gotten rid of as much as possible but from what I read and think, the increased dosage may mean that I'll be seeing more of such parasites in my stool in subsequent weeks. Oh well, better out than in!

I'm still in shock over how much parasites are in my system. Sadly, having parasites in your gut is more common than you think as these little buggers are on vegetables, grains and other types of foods. I'm just glad to be able to get rid of them. Although I really do not like going through the healing crisis. A good side effect is that I've since lost 1kg!

To learn more about the 30-day ClearStart or Paraway Plus, go to:  https://shop.passhen.com/collections/unicity.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com