Welcome to my blog !

I Love Engrish

By 8/04/2015 ,

A photo posted by melfann (@melfann) on

Spotted this at a Japanese food fair in Suntec City last week and I was so tickled that I just HAD to post it up on Instagram and Facebook. Much to my amusement, some friends gave really funny comments like "What a ride" and "translation please". LOL. What this sign was meant to read was: There is a whole prawn in each cracker.

What was more amusing to me was that nobody from the organisers spotted this error! Didn't anyone proofread the signs? Apparently not. Makes for good Engrish humour anyways. I did end up buying 2 boxes of Dorayaki though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com