Welcome to my blog !

Greetings From Chicago!

By 8/17/2015 , , , , , ,

It's my first time in Chicago and the main reason why I decided to go there was because I thought that it's airport is the best to reach my aunt's place in Wisconsin. However, I didn't mind it because the last time I've ever been around Chicago was merely the airport.

Once again, I booked an Airbnb apartment for us to stay and boy were we blown away at how gorgeous the place is!! Check out the video below.



Because the apartment was so beautiful, we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon just lazing around, eating Deep Dish Pizza and drinking beer while watching TV on their big screen. Reviews on both can be found on my food blog In Chef Mode.

Tomorrow will be catching up with an ex-colleague in the Chicago office!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com