Welcome to my blog !

Finally Taking A Summer Holiday

By 8/11/2015 , ,

As some of you might know, I've quit my job and will be concentrating on Pásshen full time. However, I do need a break. So, I'll be having a holiday as well as a bit of a work-trip to the US! I'll be in New York, Chicago and then to the mid-West to see my cousin off as he embarks on the next chapter in his life - university!

Thus, I may be a little slow on the updates on this blog but I will try to update as often as I can. In the meanwhile, if you have any recommendations on what to see and eat, don't be that much of a stranger! Just pop me a message/comment and I might just take it up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com