Welcome to my blog !

Greetings from Stevens Point, Wisconsin!

By 8/19/2015 , , , ,

Me and my aunt
Went to a small town (small to me anyway) named Stevens Point in Wisconsin to visit family. It's about 1.5 hours away from the state capital, Madison. Took a bus from Chicago to Madison and that's where my aunt and uncle picked me up from!

The neighbour had a really cute bischon-poodle puppy and it's in its teething bitey bitey mood. So adorable, right? Made me miss Baileys a little. Ah. My substitute dog.

What am I gonna do for the next 2 weeks? Hang and laze around, send off my cousin to Uni and just relax.
I also collected my Vivienne Westwood x Melissa shoes which I bought online moons ago! So pretty, right?? Not that I'll be traipsing around in them here but back in Singapore, I'll definitely find opportunity to do so!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com