Welcome to my blog !

Baby Zed's 1st Birthday Party

By 8/10/2015 , , ,

Judging from the heat map analytics, I think some of you are hoping to read a blog post about the famous baby Zed's 1st birthday party. I've been contemplating whether to post this or not but I reckon since my cousin has posted some photos on her Instagram account, some of these photos are 'safe' to be out in the public. But please do not copy/paste/download and reuse without prior permission. Actually, that goes for all photos on my blog. So...enjoy!

Wall of balloons

The prince's cake - crown and all

Zed was distracted by the carousel

Blowing out the candle

Door gift of cupcakes and buttons for all the guests




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com