Welcome to my blog !

Lured by 1-for-1 Deal - Sally Hansen's Sugar Coat Nail Polish

By 5/25/2014 , , , ,

Watson's was having a sale for these Sally Hansen Sugar Coat nail polish. Buy 1 and get 1 free. Good deal right? $14.90 for 2 bottles! Yes...I was lured by the discount and bought these 2 colours. I didn't realise that it was meant to be sandy textured nail polish. Guess I should've read the fine print on the front of the label.  :P

So, after the first 2 coats, they turned out like the above. In my opinion, that's a little tooo boring. So what did I do? I added heart stickers on my thumbnails and glitter polish to the tips. I also did accent nails by adding a lot of glitter polish.

I must say that I'm not very fond of this sugar coat texture. It was too rough for me. I've used OPI's Sand polish and it wasn't this bumpy. I know that it's the desired effect but I like touching my nails from time to time and the rough bumps of the sugar coat polish was not making me happy. Weird, I know. Nonetheless, since I've bought 2 bottles, I will go and search for suitable designs that have sandy textures incorporated into them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com