Welcome to my blog !

Mixim 11

By 11/28/2009 ,


Oooh...look what the mail brought it last week! The English samples of the current comic series that I'm translating for Chuangyi Publishing - Mixim 11!! It is a shounen manga, meaning that it is meant more for boys rather than girls. Explains the tons of action scenes, fighting and less dialogue.

There's a slight thrill seeing my name as the translator and yes, there definitely is a sense of satisfaction in seeing this final product and knowing that there will be many kids out there enjoying my translation. :D

I'm not sure when these comics will hit the stands. If you already see it on the shelves in bookstores, do let me know! Volume 4 is sitting on my desk and ready to be translated. Have fun reading them, folks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com