Welcome to my blog !

Politicking

By 11/09/2009

My ex-boss came to town yesterday!! We met up with a couple of our ex-colleagues (although I've never met one of them) and through our conversation, I realised that politicking in that firm is really really rampant. I know that politics is inevitable in most firms, especially large ones, but the stories that I've heard from this particular firm is AMAZING.

In some ways, I feel glad after hearing these stories. It's not just me. I'm not alone. I was just another target for the rumour gossip mill that stale old bitches have in order to amuse themselves because work doesn't give them pleasure. Some friends of mine would probably say that these people aren't getting enough in bed. HAHAHA...oooh...naughty.

I'm now in a happier place emotionally. I still have my ups and downs and I'm still struggling with some hormonal issues but I think it'll soon sort itself out. :) I'm glad that life's a roller coaster at times cos I'm an adrenalin junkie!! LOL....kidding.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com