Welcome to my blog !

Happy Belated Halloween

By 11/29/2009


Boo! Bet you were shocked when you first saw this pic! ROFL...

Sorry, sorry...yes, it's me and my sick sense of humour. This pic is quite delayed. I had meant to put it up on Halloween itself but was rather busy. My bro and his colleagues had a halloween party thingy and they bought these masks so he brought it home to 'transform' my pooch into a bloodthirsty wolf. If Baileys was grey, he'd blend in and will really look scarier!! Anyhows, we were both surprised at how Baileys let us put this mask on him and take photos without him thrashing his head around. Yay...Happy Belated Halloween!! HAHAHA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com