Welcome to my blog !

Sayonara

By 11/22/2009

Big hugs to Moon and her mum.

Received a text message from Moon at 4 am yesterday informing me that her father has passed away.

All of us were quite shocked at the speed of his demise as you've read in my previous post that the doctors had given him 3-6 months more.

Who are we to decipher the complexity of life? When it's time, it's time. The main comfort that Moon and family have is that he didn't suffer.

My dear Moon - your family will always be in our thoughts. You take care too and get some rest.

How long more we have in this world, we do not know. That's why we need to treasure each passing moment as if its our last.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com