Welcome to my blog !

PDA - bahhhh

By 7/15/2009

If there's one thing that I can't really tolerate, it is PDA (Public Display of Affection). Ok...I was once guilty of this but to be fair, my ex was the one who was doing most of the mushiness. Anyway, back to my encounter.

Last Sun, when my bro and I were at Liberty's (a very posh shopping centre), I saw this couple in a horrible show of PDA. This is how it happened:

  1. One grabs partner's butt gently
  2. Partner reciprocates by squeezing first partner's butt really hard
  3. Their hands moved from the butt to reach each other's heads
  4. They kinda grabbed each other's heads and snogged hard in public while groping each other
Ugh. It wasn't even in the lovey-dovey way that you could kind-of accept. This was like grabbing each other and making a whole show out of it. Ughs.

In case you were wondering, yes, this was a gay couple and no, I do not have anything against homosexuals. I've seen other gay couples kiss each other and it wasn't groping/ snogging and everything as I've mentioned above.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com