Welcome to my blog !

About a dress....

By 7/16/2009 , ,

My mum has given me the Herculean task of finding a dress for her that she can wear to my cousin's wedding dinner (yes, THAT cousin). Now, it wouldn't be that difficult if she wanted something formal etc. but she wants to be able to wear that dress to work after the dinner!!!

I've already done one round of shopping and sneakily took photos of the dresses in the fitting rooms. Guess what was her response when I sent her the pics?

"Too work-like"


-__-;

Help.

I give up....I shall go shop for my own dress instead. Ladida....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com