Welcome to my blog !

Duet for One

By 7/31/2009 ,


Went to watch Duet for One on Wed evening and you can read the synopsis of the play by clicking on the link.

It is a very serious play and it has been a long time since I've watched something so intense. Overall, I felt that the acting was superb except that the lead actress, Juliet Stevenson, was a little TOO dramatic at the start. She showed her range of sarcasm, hysteria and melancholy a lot better towards the later half of the play.

I didn't know that this play is so old that a film starring Julie Andrews, Liam Neeson and Rupert Everet was made in 1986!

Let me leave you with a quote from the play, which I think sums up the whole moral of it. "The meaning of Life is life itself!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com