Welcome to my blog !

Drama @ Canary Wharf

By 7/09/2009

Well, I didn't blog yesterday because there was some drama and I got into a shouting match with my bro's flatmate. As such, I wasn't in the mood to blog. I was literally shaking with anger. My mood has considerably improved and I'm going window shopping later! Haha...retail therapy.

I'd love to blog about what happened but seriously, I don't want to whinge. My bro knows about the whole incident and my conscience is clear. Moreover, I don't want him to find out that I blogged about it and then cause more friction.

*Pretends to be a beauty contestant* World Peace!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com