Welcome to my blog !

Summer dress!

By 6/09/2009 ,

Hi all!

I have updated Oct 1983's website with this outstanding blue summer dress!

I think this dress is simple but get flirty and the lace-like details on the edges just makes it complete.

Sharon here has worn it with a black tube and wide black belt, just to give it a bit of glam but you can pair it up with anything!

Do click on Oct 1983 for prices and ordering details. Will give a full update once I've finished my summer collection!

Feel free to sign up for Oct 1983's mailing list and get the latest updates!

Note that 10% of all sales from now to end July will go to Children in Crisis, Oct 1983's chosen charity for the month of June-July.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com