Welcome to my blog !

Another customised order

By 6/13/2009 ,


I received another customisation order on Tuesday and the client wanted a necklace for his girlfriend. He, being a guy, had no clue about how he wanted the necklace to look like. He only told me that it must have butterflies. It was only after a little more probing that I found out that she likes purple and that her taste in jewellery tends to be more simple and easy to match.

As such, the above is what I have come up with. I used a butterfly clasp, so that it becomes the focal point. The endings were made with pink freshwater pearls, metal charms, purple beads and blue crystals.

Hope he likes it and his girlfriend too!

As always, more of my products can be found at www.oct1983.com.sg!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com