Welcome to my blog !

OCT 1983 Accessories New Website!!

By 3/18/2009

Oooh lookey lookey!! I've ditched Joomla and went old school with html. Yes, I did get a template as I'm hopeless with CSS. This is the result! I'm still in the midst of adding pages so most of the links do not work. You can view the revamped website here. However, as its not 100% done, Oct 1983 is still running on www.oct1983.blogspot.com. I'll do the redirecting etc once I'm done with this site. I've even parked www.oct1983.com.sg so that its easier for people to go to this site! :) *Gives pat on the back* not bad considering that I started working on this site at 1am. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com