Welcome to my blog !

Dimon speaks

By 3/12/2009

You guys must be wondering what's up with me and my recent financial news postings. Well, Jamie Dimon used to be my HUGE boss...haha...and well, its true. Banker shouldn't be a dirty word anymore. People in the financial industry do work shit hours and they do work damn hard. That being said, I still think that there are tons of people in the financial industry who are overpaid and their egos are huge.

On the fx front, the EUR/USD started going crazy around 9pm. It suddenly plunged after rallying for an hour. I'm damn pissed. I had 17pips profit and now I'm looking at 55 pip loss. WTH??!! Pissed off. Stop plunging!!!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com