Welcome to my blog !

Cheap Romance Novels for sale!!!

By 3/27/2009 , ,


Hey dearies! I've been doing a wee bit of spring cleaning and I've got these romance novels for sale. They're going for $2 each. Need to view the titles? Simply click on the photo to enlarge. Want to read the synopsis? A bit too much for me to type. Nonetheless, fans of Nora Roberts will recognise that "Key of Knowledge" and "Key of Valor" are part of a trilogy. The Key trilogy? LOL. Kindly purchase through the shopping cart option below. No credit card facilities but want to purchase? No worries. Drop me a mail at smartaleck@rocketmail.com and we'll discuss bank transfer etc.






Book choices




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com