Welcome to my blog !

Mobile phone stickers!!

By 3/10/2009

My dad was given some stickers from a Japanese manufacturer and he was mulling about how to apply them onto a surface (instructions were all in Japanese) and then, I walked to the table and recognised it for what it was....voila...check out my phone!


I think its a bit too much...but I was happily peeling off the sakuras and sticking them on that I forgot about my usual aesthetic preferences. =P

These stickers aren't just for mobile phones. They can used to personalise anything - helmets, computers, laptops, compact cases etc.

I remember seeing a couple of shops selling these stickers but it didn't quite take off. What do you guys think if I brought this to Singapore? Some of the designs are excellent and I can remember all the cute designs that I saw in Japan (bought one before).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com