Welcome to my blog !

When one door closes, a few more open

By 11/20/2008

After talking to my senpai, it confirmed what I've felt all along - Masters is NOT what I should be doing. Well, when one door closes, a few more open in my case. I've got a couple of friends who want to recruit me as a financial planner (eeks...i'm allergic to this and I shall resist), plans to set up my business (huge hint to Kewei & Jib) as well as a few good openings at recruitment firms. Just met another an MD in a recruitment agency. Will send her my CV soon and see what positions she has open. *Cross fingers*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com