Welcome to my blog !

Grandma's passing

By 11/20/2008

As most of you guys know by now, my grandmother has just passed away this afternoon. The wake will be held from this Sat afternoon at Blessed Sacrament Church, 1 Commonwealth Drive and the funeral will be on Wed. The time of the funeral hasn't been confirmed as we're waiting for the crematorium's time.

I have also lodged an official inquiry and complaint to the Civil Defence as to why it took the ambulance 25 mins to get to my place. Will keep you updated on the status of that once I've received a response.

I would also like to thank everyone for their well wishes, condolences and prayers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com