Welcome to my blog !

2008 has not been a good year

By 11/07/2008

Sleep comes slow for me today. As most of you close friends of mine know, I was laid off today. I was feeling pretty numb about it until my head hit the pillow a couple of minutes ago. I'm ok...really. I'm sick of people feeling sorry for me and asking me whether I'm ok or telling me that things will be better. I'm terrible at receiving sympathy. I do appreciate it nonetheless. My luck this year has really been SHIT.

*Sigh* I shan't dwell on what happened, because it has already happened. I just need to think of the following steps. Stop asking me what my plans are either. Let me soak in my numbness for a bit. You'll know what my plans are when I action on them, k?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com