Welcome to my blog !

A little consideration....

By 11/15/2008

I'm seriously considering doing my masters in Japanese Studies now. However, I am hesitating because I'm not sure that I am PhD material and whether I can take writing journals after journals etc. The life of a PhD isn't that easy either. In addition, I don't want to do my masters just as an easy way out since I'm currently unemployed.

Nevertheless, it is very tempting to go and do it because it ensures that I have some money and I will have enough time to pursue my other interests. Hmm...I will think hard about this and also seek His advice. Hmmm....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com