Welcome to my blog !

Chinese New Year Nails!

By 2/02/2014 , , , ,

It's Chinese New Year (CNY) and the Floral Nails that I did last week were starting to chip so, to keep in the CNY mood, I did a variation of plum/cherry blossoms on my nails using gold and white.  Also, I went with a slight nude colour just to make it look less gaudy.  I quite like this design! It reminds me of my Marc Jacobs Daisy nails (below) but a little more oriental.
My Marc Jacobs Daisy Nails
 Feeling rather generous, I offered to do my mum's nails for CNY too!  This year, her lucky colours are red and yellow so I decided to do a red and gold floral nails for her.
I'm not used to painting other people's nails but I think I didn't do a shabby job! It was a lot easier to draw the flowers and leaves though. Yes...it's easier to draw for someone else compared to me drawing on my left hand.

The joy of painting one's nails is that it keeps me creative and helps relieve stress because my focus is all on the nails while painting and when I'm watching my JDramas while they dry.  :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com