Welcome to my blog !

Register for POEMS 2.0 Stock Challenge!

By 2/03/2014

www.poems.com.sg/stockchallenge

I normally keep my work separate from my blog but this is my pet project at the moment and I'm so proud of it.  All the months of hardwork, sweat, tears and frustrations have crystallised to this!  We managed to get a Mazda 6 for our Grand Lucky Draw and you can earn extra chances to win it just from entering the POEMS 2.0 Stock Challenge.

Remember my post on me recording a voiceover? I'm proud to present the final video:


We even have the Chinese version! :)


www.poems.com.sg/stockchallenge
What are you waiting for? There's no downside to registering AND this Trading Competition is open to everyone. Yes, we've made it international.  So don't be shy and just visit www.poems.com.sg/stockchallenge today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com