Welcome to my blog !

Clarisonic Journey - Day 7

By 2/01/2014 , , , , ,


So, above is my face after using Clarisonic after a week and with make up on.  I must say that my pores have tightened, although I still feel a lot of white heads on my chin.


The most amazing thing is that my make up lasted for a VERY long time.  The photo above was taken 7 hours after application of make up!
The face is still oily but it's really not as oily as before.  Nonetheless, I feel that my skin has hit a certain plateau. It's not improving anymore.  Either that or my hormones is wreaking havoc on my skin and no Clarisonic will help.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com