Welcome to my blog !

Visiting Bat - No, it's not a Halloween decoration

By 10/22/2013



This tiny furry bat decided to perch on my main door for 3 days before finally leaving on Monday.  Strange little fella.  I have no idea why it liked my door so much and it refused to move...even when I tried to lure it with a slice of apple.

For my Chinese/Singaporean readers - yes, my parents and I went to buy 4D but we didn't strike.  Maybe our fortune will come another day.

I still wonder where this bat came from, why did it not fly away for days and what made it eventually leave?  Hmm...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com