Welcome to my blog !

And I turn 30

By 10/14/2013 , , , ,

Topic: Melissa's 30th Birthday
Venue: Fremantle Fish Market, Clarke Quay
Theme: Sentimental Circus
Dress Code: Pink and Black

How many people adhered to the dress code? 5 out of 18!

There was tooooo much food!



 

I made a guestbook which allowed all of my friends to write messages alongside some old photos which we took ages ago.  With a Polaroid camera, we also took lots of photos! Some were stuck into the guestbook while guests also brought home some in my customised paper gift bags.




They spelt my name wrongly but...my surname is correct! So weird...but thanks to my bunch of lovely friends! For my prez, I got Singtel vouchers which allowed me to purchase my long-wanted iPad mini! :)

For dinner with the family, things went a little more upscale and we went to:


Amuse Bouche - foie gras custard with parmesan foam


L'Aubergine with white cod

Mum & Bro's mushroom soup with comes with a half-boiled egg

Dad's octopus starter

Mum's main of swordfish

My main - roast of the day, pork ribs

Their signature mashed potato (full of butter and cream!)

Top view of my La Sensation dessert

Inside



Dinner at L'Atelier was $68++/pax for the set but the food was really good! Worth the visit but I suggest getting the RWS Invites card, get the $200 food vouchers and use it for the meal instead.  With the card, you can then claim free parking (after 6pm and only with spending of above $50) and 3% rebates on your card too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com