Welcome to my blog !

Countdown to my birthday begins!

By 10/01/2013 , ,

It's Oct and the countdown to my birthday begins! As usual, this will be my wishlist and non-wishlist for my 30th birthday...*gasp* where did the time go?

I would like:

  1. Sponsorship for an iPad mini
  2. 40% more pay (hur hur)
  3. DVD player that I can hook up to my iMac?
  4. Faceshop vouchers
What I wouldn't like:
  1. Body cleansers
  2. Body lotions
  3. Hand creams/lotions
  4. Chocolates
  5. Food in general...unless it's dinner or lunch ;)
Well, that's all! I realise that my lists get shorter and shorter with every year.  Guess that's a good thing!

I've already planned my party and it's just a matter of everybody who says that they're turning up to actually turn up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com