Welcome to my blog !

Nails of the week - 22 Jul 2013, Graffiti Sparkles

By 7/21/2013 , ,


Since I have an event this weekend, I decided to go with something that's simple and will not cause the men to stare at my nails incredulously.  LOL.  Strangely enough, the dark blue (China Glaze) caused more reactions from my female colleagues.  Hmm...anyway, I bought the sparkle glitter on sale and I named this Graffiti Sparkles because unlike the usual glitter, the 'glitter' in this polish was like shredded tinsel.  Simple but yet striking.  Like me? Wahahahaha...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com