Welcome to my blog !

More eating at HIFUMI

By 7/24/2013 , , ,


Went back to Hifumi again and this time, I ordered their special Green Tea Rice with Salmon Tataki.  I shan't blog about their appetiser spread since I've already blogged about it and the spread does not change.

So...the salmon dish above looks super yummy, right?  Well...I will only give it a 3 out of 5.  Why?  The rice brought out the very fishy taste of the salmon, which is very ironic considering that salmon is one fish that has the least fishy taste! Needless to say, I didn't finish the rice.  I think the green tea with the vinegar did not blend in well with the fish.  Epic disappointment.  Thank goodness it's a seasonal special and is not on their permanent menu. 

Now...what else should I order?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com