Welcome to my blog !

Sweetheart Nails for the week - 25 May 2013

By 5/25/2013 , ,


Although I really liked the bling effect of last week's Bling It On Feathers, it was snagging on my clothes, hair and cotton pad!! This really irritated me so for this week, I decided to do something simple. 

I just love this lilac Canmake nail polish so I decided to use it as my base.  I then used my Glow-in-the-dark heart stickers only on my thumb and index fingers.  On the rest, I did a bit of a silver sparkle before putting large dark pink sparkle nail polish at the tips.  I've found that place more nail polish at the tips do help my nails last a bit longer.

I can't decide what to do for next week.  I'm tempted to do some complicated design but on the other hand, laziness creeps in.  Any ideas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com