Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - Lilac Lace (28 Oct 2012)

By 10/28/2012 , ,


Again, this isn't my cleanest work and I blame on the lilac nail polish that I used.  It's from Etude House. Cheap @ $2.90 but it separated and didn't mix properly after shaking it like mad.  Anyway, I decided to do a very simple design on my nails this week because this Sat is my good friend Cube's wedding and I want to be able to remove my design easily.  I haven't really thought of what nail design to do on Thu but I'm leaning to something a little more classic since it's a wedding and I'll be wearing a peach dress for most part of the day.

Anyway, back to this week's design.  I used Etude House's lilac and then I did a diagonal swipe with OPI white crackling.  After which I topped off with white scalloping using Face Shop's nail dot pen.  Simple? Yes...very and good when you're feeling uncreative but yet want something that looks a little more complicated than a single colour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com