Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 21 Oct 2012

By 10/21/2012 , ,


So this design is a variation of what my cousin Wenqing (you can follow her on instagram and twitter with the ID @wqfann) and it's quite a simple design.  The difficult part was really the drawing of the cat and fish on my right hand.

I used:
OPI blue, cheapo Sasa white, some Korean brand of blue glitter, Fasio's sparkle, OPI gold and black nail dot pen from The Face Shop. 

Again, I think the design is quite self-explanatory and doesn't need much instruction.  I think this is one of my cleaner work with white nail polish though! LOL. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com