Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 7 Oct 2012

By 10/07/2012 , ,


I know...this isn't one of my cleanest work but this always seem to happen to me when I paint the nails fully white :( Anyway, I wanted something simple because I've got some fake nails to wear for my birthday party on Saturday!! So...I wanted something that I could easily remove without having to soak them in a lot of nail polish remover.  Like? I used mainly white and a pearl blue from Ruby (yes...that cheap shoe brand). Ultimate cheapo nail polishes used this time round.  The glitter and the rhinestones are actually more expensive than both bottles of white and pearl blue polishes used.  Haha...

The design is quite self-explanatory so I shan't elaborate.  Very simple to mimic.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com