Welcome to my blog !

Oct 1983 Closing Down Sale

By 6/04/2012 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It comes with great regret to announce the closing of Oct 1983.  It has been my online baby for the past 2.5 years but it has been a struggle to juggle my full time job, tutoring and this business.  As such, 30 June will be the last day of Oct 1983 products going on sale.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank friends who've been so supportive as well as clients who helped keep the business afloat. :)

Good news is, I'm having a clearance sale of up to 50% off!!  So please help me clear my stock and get a good deal while you're at it.  ;)

Thanks and peace out!  www.oct1983.com.sg


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com