Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the Week - 5 Sep 2011

By 9/06/2011 ,


I tried to do the gradient nails and I used 6 types of nail polishes although you don't have to use the same number.

1.  First coat - OPI What's With the Cattitude?
     Let it dry totally before going onto the next colour.

2.  Second coat - Etude House Lavender PP901
     You can brush it onto a sponge and then sponge it onto the nails but I personally prefer to just remove excess nail polish and then brush it downwards. It's important to remove a lot of the polish so that you get that gradient look.

3.  Third coat - OPI Funky Dunkey
     Same as step 2 but go further towards the tip

4.  Fourth coat - Sally Hansen Deeply Violet
     Same as steps 2 & 3 but even further towards the tip

5.  I used Canmake's Colorful Nails No. 30 and Face Shop's PK107 to add the glitter to the tips

6.  Finally, I sealed it all with top coat.

I kinda messed up my nails because my mum was rushing me to keep my clothes and I was moving the ironing board out so iron my clothes.  :(

I had experimented with newspaper print nails a couple of days ago but I didn't get the desired effect so I turned to the gradient nails!  I'm now thinking of next week and I might try out the water marble effect.  However, I've got an event on Saturday so I'm not sure whether those nails would look professional. :P  Do let me know if you have any interesting or great ideas for nails that I can try out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com