Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 12 Sep 2011

By 9/12/2011 ,

Heya...here are my nails for this week!  I'm going with the Mid-Autumn theme with jade bunnies!  :)

1.  Base coat of pastel yellow from The Face Shop.  Make sure this coat is dry before doing step 2.
2.  Stripe of white (some cheapo brand...). You MUST do 2 coats of this.
3.  I lined the white stripes with silver using The Face Shop's silver dot pen
4.  Pasted on these cute little bunnies and placed 2 white crystals.
5.  Seal it all with top coat

Note: I didn't use any nail glue because I find it a pain to remove.  I only use top coat to stick on both the bunnies and the crystals while it is still wet.  I then top it all off with another layer of top coat to ensure that everything sticks.

I wanted to try out the water marbling art but I found out that you can only try it if your nail polishes are new.  Otherwise, it becomes clumpy and you can't get it to marble well.  Ah well...will continue experimenting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com