Welcome to my blog !

Moon's Birthday Celebration 2011

By 9/21/2011 , , , , , , , , ,

Celebrated another of my bestie's (I've got 2) birthday on Sunday at Royal China, Raffles Hotel for dim sum.  Now, before you think that it's super expensive, it's NOT.  The prices are comparable to Crystal Jade or Imperial Treasure and the quality of Royal China's dim sum is top notch.

Must try:
  • 流沙包 
  • Fried Taro with scallop
  • Char Siew Sou
We ordered other dishes too but those 3 are my top favourite from Royal China!  We ate so much that I ended up eating only THAT meal for the whole day.  Not kidding.  Even pregnant Sing ate till she was so full and ended up having constipation.  :P

We didn't break the bank either because after eating all our fill and more, the bill came up to around $25/pax!  Of course, I paid more in the end cos Moon's share was split amongst us.

FYI, Moon's cake was the uber delicious Opera cake from Canele.  Mmm...it tasted like a light version of a tiramisu with a lot more coffee.  Yumm...

Once more, Happy Birthday my dear!!! :)  Next month will be my turn....hehehehe...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com