Welcome to my blog !

{Oct 1983} Be a Rock Star!!

By 8/21/2011 , , , , , , ,

Check out the latest pieces on www.oct1983.com.sg! All pieces are rock-inspired but yet suitable for everyday use!



I would also like to introduce you to a hot new designer named Hob.  I fell in love with this funky clutches when I saw them in Bangkok!  All clutches are made with 100% genuine leather and his clutches have even been featured in "Sex & The City 2"!





Like them??  Simply go to www.oct1983.com.sg to start shopping!!  If you want the latest updates, do follow us on twitter as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com