Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - 29 Aug 2011

By 8/30/2011 ,

I've been doing my own nails every week for quite some time now but never really bothered to blog or facebook it so I've decided to do so! :)

This week, I used a lavendar base from Etude House, topped it off with Fasio's sparkle and then added these cute bears on 3 nails.  The last two nails, I just did a simple silver cross with Face Shop's nail dot pen.

Easy peasy.  I already have inspiration for next week's design but I shall be nice to my nails.  Stripping the nail polish too often is bad for your nails!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com