Welcome to my blog !

New Blogskin

By 10/03/2010

Yes...I've done it again...changed my blogskin!! I must say that I'm not completely thrilled with this new one...but then I haven't really played with Blogger's new design template thingy to fully customise it.  I reckon Blogger should learn a thing or two from Weebly.  I love Weebly!! I used it to build Oct 1983's revamped website and I love how simple it is to navigate and you don't even need to preview anything because you view the 'preview' as you build it! Simple as that!! Ok...I'm not advertising for Weebly...but I'm just sooo glad that I found it. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com