Welcome to my blog !

Birthday Wishlist 2010

By 10/04/2010

This is an annual affair and I do it despite some friends saying that I'm thick-skinned but yet refer to it every year 'cos they can't think of what to get for me.  So here goes my list for 2010!!

  1. Versace Bright Crystal Eau de toilette (no body lotion please)
  2. DKNY Be Delicious (the pink one)
  3. Donation to "revamp Mel's failing wardrobe"...the actual wardrobe, not the clothes inside
  4. Donation to get a new digicam
  5. A year's subscription to Elle/ Shape/ Female magazine
  6. More sales at www.oct1983.com.sg
  7. 50% pay rise
  8. To pass my JLPT N2 in Dec
  9. Mulberry Alexa satchel in grape
  10. A boy toy
  11. Face Shop gel masks
  12. SKII miracle water
  13. Vouchers
  14. Dinner at Jaan/ Iggy's/ that Japanese restaurant at Marina Bay Sands
  15. A holiday
  16. Skull Candy earphones with the ear hooks! In shocking pink and black!!
Haha...ok, points 7-10, 14-15 are just my far-out wishes that my dear friends can't purchase for me.  I normally come up with a 'NOT' list because I don't want to get a thousand of the same stuff.  I still have body lotions from 2 years ago.  I've chucked out some....so....here's my "Not to get" list:

  1. Jewellery (unless it's a 1 carat pink princess cut diamond)
  2. Soft toys
  3. Body lotions
  4. Mugs
  5. Photoframes
  6. Candles (scented or non-scented)
  7. Stationery (I don't care if its a Mont Blanc. I only use cheapo gel-ink plastic pens that I chuck everywhere :P)
  8. Keychains (sorry...I've got tons of them and I'm only sticking to my current one)
  9. Shower gel/ soaps (I've got enough to last me till Apr 2011)
  10. Shower scrub
  11. Sponge/ bath poofy thingy (I don't use them)
  12. Pouches (I've got tons of them...heck, I'm even selling them)
Ok...I think that about sums things up!  I've organised a movie marathon party after my birthday cos I want to veg out.  I plan to take leave on that day too...I seriously need to enjoy my birthday despite me creeping closer to the big 3-0!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com