Welcome to my blog !

Early Birthday Celebrations!!

By 10/12/2010 , ,

Wee~~ my birthday kinda came early as my dad went to Taiwan for business and he asked me what I wanted.  So...tada....


Yay!!  I've got a new bottle of perfume!!  But I will conscientiously use up all the various vials of samples that I've gotten first before opening this beauty!

Revisiting my wishlist:
  1. Versace Bright Crystal Eau de toilette (no body lotion please)
  2. DKNY Be Delicious (the pink one)
  3. Donation to "revamp Mel's failing wardrobe"...the actual wardrobe, not the clothes inside
  4. Donation to get a new digicam
  5. A year's subscription to Elle/ Shape/ Female magazine
  6. More sales at www.oct1983.com.sg
  7. 50% pay rise
  8. To pass my JLPT N2 in Dec
  9. Mulberry Alexa satchel in grape
  10. A boy toy
  11. Face Shop gel masks
  12. SKII miracle water
  13. Vouchers
  14. Dinner at Jaan/ Iggy's/ that Japanese restaurant at Marina Bay Sands
  15. A holiday
  16. Skull Candy earphones with the ear hooks! In shocking pink and black!!
Haha...ok, points 7-10, 14-15 are just my far-out wishes that my dear friends can't purchase for me. 


In the office, my dear colleagues were so sweet to order a special cupcake 'cake' for me.  I've got the photos but it's in another camera. Will upload it soon.  Really saves me the trouble of cutting the cake and distributing it to people.  I merely passed the tray to people for them to take a cupcake! :)  We had to celebrate a day early because I've got an event tomorrow and my colleague is also involved in another event.  So...busy busy day tomorrow!

To make myself feel happy and in the celebratory mood, I did my nails last night (after walking Baileys and waiting for my hair to dry).  Nice? Nice?? :D  Hee...I'll be doing my pedicure on Thursday and I can't wait for it!  My feet need pampering.

Met with Sing just now and after dinner, I had a rum and coke while she had a mohjito.  Yes...pre-birthday drinks!  Ah well...I guess I wouldn't really have a big bash until I hit the big 3-0.  Ok, that is approaching soon.  Darn. C'est la vie.  In the meanwhile...party!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com