Welcome to my blog !

Koi = 恋=来い=bubble tea love!!!!

By 10/23/2010 ,

This is how 29 cups of bubble tea looks like...

My colleagues and I love Koi Bubble Tea as such, I have actually started a distribution list called "Bubble Tea" and I take orders in a spreadsheet!  :P

The pic above is only 15 cups...we started a collection point.  Haha...amazing, isn't it?  I reckon Koi ought to give us some VIP discount or something like that.  Anyhows, I love bubble tea!!!  It has been 10 years and I still have not grown out of my bubble tea phase (much to the chagrin of my mum). :D Bubble tea rulez!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com