Welcome to my blog !

Domestic Help withdrawal

By 9/21/2010

My helper will be flying home in Oct and I'm already dreading the thought of not having her around. I will have super withdrawal symptoms...at the risk of sounding really spoilt, here's the list of things I'll have to do once she's gone:

  • I've got to walk Baileys everyday for at least an hour after work
  • Bathe Baileys at least once a week
  • Clear his pee and poo
  • Wash Baileys' rug and cushion cover
  • Wash the yard once a week
  • Wash the toilet once a week
  • Wash the dishes everyday
  • Mop and sweep my room
  • Change my bedsheets and pillow covers
  • Wash said bedsheets and pillow covers
  • Wash the clothes (not just my own)
  • Hang the clothes to dry
  • Iron my own clothes
  • Fold the clothes (not just my own
All of this in addition to me working 8.30-6pm on weekdays, having Japanese lessons every Sunday from 1.30-4.30pm, teaching 2 students every Mon from 8-10pm.....I see a burn out approaching...help....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com